- Harley is a stunning male lurcher who is 6 years old – possibly a deerhound cross. He’s a very big lad!
- He is a very happy and friendly chap who loves people and greets VERY enthusiastically. He does bounce and will jump up to say hello and can be a little boisterous.
- Harley does pull on lead out and about but is easily controlled with his harness and double-ended lead.
- He is OK meeting dogs out and about with a confident handler but he hasn’t been off lead much and so has very limited recall.
- Harley needs a home with decent height fencing – around 6ft or higher ideally
- He would not be able to be homed with a cat.
- Harley does not have any problems being left and can be left for 4 hours with no issues.
- Harley is in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.