Donate to help a lurcher, whippet, greyhound or saluki
Hounds First Sighthound Rescue is a registered Charity 1152540 which relies totally on fundraising and donations. We do not receive any Government funding.
The huge number of dogs needing help in the UK at the moment means our bills are rising rapidly and Hounds First will never refuse a dog just because it has more complex needs or health issues. Most of our dogs are rescued, rehabilitated and rehomed, however some of our dogs stay with us forever as their problems are to severe for them to be homed.
Every penny adds up and every single donation helps us help them.
- £2 buys a ID disc for a foster dog- which is a legal requirement
- £5 worm and flea treats a dog
- £10 microchips a dog- so it will never finds itself without a home again
- £20 feeds a dog for a month
- £50 vaccinates a dog
- £120 neuters a dog
- £150-£200 spays a bitch- the last thing the world needs right now is to increase its puppy population
- £150 pays kennel and behavioural fees for two weeks for our dogs that need that extra help
You can donate to us via Paypal using the form below, Just Giving, directly into our bank account, or by cheque please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our treasurers address.
Please contact us for our bank details.
Donations are always needed and very gratefully received no matter how large or small. It all makes a difference and helps us to continue to help the many sighthounds in need.